Welcome to Santa Fe Ob/Gyn
Welcome to Santa Fe Ob/Gyn, practice of Dr. Lynore Martinez and Diane Paolazzi, CNP. Santa Fe Ob/Gyn is committed to excellence in women’s healthcare. Our mission is to provide quality and comprehensive health care to the women of Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.
Dr. Lynore Martinez is originally from New Mexico. She went to medical school at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. Dr. Martinez did her Ob/Gyn residency at St. Joseph Hospital in Houston, Texas and practiced in Dallas for five years before returning home to family and friends. Dr. Martinez opened Santa Fe Ob/Gyn in 2005 and takes extreme pride in being able to offer the latest in technology for minimally invasive treatments for her patients. Dr. Martinez continues to love delivering babies and seeing families grow in our community. She has two children of her own, Katie and Christopher. She and her husband Michael love to travel, scuba dive and read books.
Dr. Lynore Martinez offers the latest in-office treatments for issues of concern to her patients such as:
- Essure - a permanent method of contraception with no general anesthesia or downtime
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation - an 8 minute procedure to control heavy bleeding with a 95% success rate
- Hysteroscopy - to evaluate causes of abnormal bleeding or infertility
- SottoPelle® bio-identical hormone replacement (pellet) therapy
Dr. Martinez is also an extremely skilled laparoscopic surgeon and specializes in:
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Treatment of the following conditions via Laparoscopy
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Martinez has transformed Santa Fe Ob/Gyn into a complete Women’s Care Center. She also owns Eden Medispa, an aesthetic specialty practice focusing on the treatment of aging and skin care issues with a talented staff that includes Lynn Cordahi, nurse practitioner. Dr. Martinez is extremely concerned about the rising obesity epidemic; she oversees the Center for Medical Weight Loss, which is located in the same offices as Santa Fe Ob/Gyn, to provide a medically-based weight loss solution for her patients and the community.
Please contact our office at (505) 988-4922 today to schedule your appointment or to find out more information.